Black Cast Iron Tri-Grip Olympic Weight Plates
Available in pairs: 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 20kg
*These plates may come with small paint imperfections, this does not affect the performance*
These cast iron weight plates are extremely heavy-duty and pretty much indestructible. The plates have a painted finish to protect them from corrosion. The simple design brings a raw, old-school feel to your home gym. Each plate has a tri-grip system to make loading and unloading the bar easier. Additionally, the tri-grips mean that the plates can be used for other exercises like lateral raises, curls, plate raises, and even Russian twists. Each plate will fit perfectly onto any standard 2-inch Olympic bar.
Plate sizes (mm) 1.25kg: 165x17, 2.5kg: 190x23, 5kg: 285x27, 10kg: 330x35, 15kg: 390x44, 20kg: 440x43
All dumbbells and weight plates have an approximate tolerance of +/- 3%.
These weight plates are made from heavy-duty cast iron, they're pretty much indestructible.
The 2-inch circumference centre hole makes these plates suitable for any Olympic barbell.
The Tri-Grip system means these weight plates can be used for a variety of exercises.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
Please note, due to their size weight plate pairs over 15kg will ship in multiple boxes.
Sometimes, due to the courier's logistics, the boxes may not be delivered together. If you receive a delivery of only some of your order, please don't panic, allow at least 48hrs for the rest of your order to turn up, and then contact us if you need us to chase anything.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.