Chrome Adjustable Dumbbell Sets
Build, strengthen and tone your entire body, with the Chrome adjustable dumbbell set. The dumbbells can be unscrewed to add or remove weight, meaning they can be used for an array of exercises. The 15kg set includes 8 x 1.25kg + 4 x 0.75kg + 2 x Bars (1kg) and the 20kg set inlcudes 4 x 2.5kg + 4 x 1.25kg + 4 x 0.5kg + 2 x Bars (1kg).All dumbbells and weight plates have an approximate tolerance of +/- 3%.
All of our dumbbells and kettlebells come with a free exercise chart to say thank you. Use the chart to maximise your workouts and become your best self!
The dumbbells can be used for a wide array of exercises, perfect for anyone who wants to work out from home. They can also be used in conjunction with other MuscleSquad equipment like the Adjustable Dumbbell Bench.
A high-quality neoprene finish protects the dumbbell from wear and tear.
The grip handle is soft, secure, and safe.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.