Ergonomic Cast Iron Kettlebells
OUT OF STOCK
Strong solid and reliable, everything you need your gym equipment to be. Made from cast iron, these kettlebells are pretty much indestructible. These kettlebells were designed with comfort in mind; the ergonomic design means the kettlebell can rest against your arm during workouts for a secure feel, while the grip is nice and wide for optimal wrist positioning.
Each kettlebell is coated in neoprene for a soft, yet grippy feel. The neoprene also protects your floor from damage when placing the kettlebells down.
Perfect for all experience levels. These kettlebells can be easily incorporated into circuit training or HIIT, and also used for bodybuilding exercises like bicep curls and chest flys.
All of our dumbbells and kettlebells come with a free exercise chart to say thank you. Use the chart to maximise your workouts and become your best self!
Each kettlebell is made from strong cast iron & is coated in neoprene. They're pretty much indestructible!
The kettlebells have an ergonomic design and wide handle to ensure secure and safe workouts.
The kettlebells can be used for both cardio and muscle-building purposes. Suitable for all levels of lifter, from beginner to advanced.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.