Phase 1 EZ Curl Olympic Barbell
Build size and strength over your whole body. Chrome finished with a knurled grip - this Olympic Barbell is designed for serious weightlifting. The perfect equipment for exercises like bench press, deadlifts and squats, it's compatible with all of our 2" Olympic Weight Plates.
This EZ Curl Barbell is 4ft long and weighs 10kg with a maximum load of 150kg. The zig-zag bar is designed to keep your wrists in an optimal position when performing exercises like bicep curls and skullcrushers.
All of our olympic standard barbells come complete with a pair of strong, spring collar clips.
The chrome finish minimises rust. The bar also has a high tensile strength to minimise bending.
The bar has a knurled grip and rings to ensure a secure an even grip.
Grip diameter: 28mm
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.