Phase 2 Jammer Arms Upgrade Pack
Please note: Phase 2 accessories are only compatible with the MuscleSquad Phase 2 Rack Range. If you do not have a MuscleSquad Phase 2 Rack, please do not purchase these accessories. We will not support the refund of goods including delivery and collection costs.
Upgrade Pack includes:
- Larger bracket for securing to the rack.
- Weight plate divider to stop plates hitting the frame of the rack.
- Additional securing pin to stop movement when unloaded.
Made from black powder-coated steel they are strong and reliable. Upgrade your V1 Phase 2 Jammer Arms with this upgrade pack.
Transform your rack into a multi functional machine with our new P2 Jammer arms. Made from black powder-coated steel these are strong and reliable. These adjustable Jammer Arms can be used to press and pull, working a full range of power and functional movements. They have multi grip options and allow you to grow your workout options.
Max Load 120kg (60kg on each arm)
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.