Phase 4 Pulley Converter
An exciting addition to our P4 line up is this Cable Pulley Ratio Convertor. One of the most requested things in the gym space is “heavy weight stacks” and the top pulley on our P4 Rack is 100kgs at 1:1 ratio (meaning you feel the full weight of the 100kg stack). The adjustable pulley is on a 2:1 ratio, but to combat that and allow for heavier exercises like horizontal rows we have this pulley convertor. It firmly attaches to your rack with a pop pin mechanism and includes an additional cable to attach to the top 1:1 pulley. This way you can not only do heavy pulldowns, but you can perform heavy rows with the full 100kg stack now too which DOUBLES, yes doubles the current rowing weight!
If you’re someone who likes to lift heavy or wants to level up in their back day training, then this is a must have item for your P4 Rack.
The MuscleSquad Phase 4 Rack Series has been developed so that you can build your rack your way. As it is completely bespoke we cannot guarantee compatibility with any other racks and are unable to support the refund of goods including delivery and collection costs.
Check out our full range of Phase 4 accessories.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.