Cast Iron Standard Classic Olympic Weight Plates
These cast iron weight plates are extremely heavy-duty and pretty much indestructible. The plates have a painted finish to protect them from corrosion. A classic, deep-dish design brings a raw, old-school feel to your gym. Each plate will fit perfectly onto any standard 2-inch Olympic barbell.
Plate sizes (mm): 1.25kg: 158x12, 2.5kg: 195x16, 5kg: 225x23, 10kg: 265x33, 15kg: 345x34, 20kg: 440x33, 25kg: 440x36
All dumbbells and weight plates have an approximate tolerance of +/- 3%.
These plates are inspired by the original plates used for Olympic lifting. They have since grown to be prized for their vintage appearance. These plates capture the iconic look and feel of that era while also utilising the latest in modern casting, machining, and finishing methods.
The plates are made from heavy-duty cast iron, they're pretty much indestructible.
Each plate has a 2-inch circumference centre hole, making them suitable for any Olympic barbell.
Available in pairs:
2 x 1.25kg, 2 x 2.5kg, 2 x 5kg, 2 x 10kg, 2 x 15kg, 2 x 20kg, 2 x 25kg
Available as full sets to save you £££
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
Please note, due to their size weight plate pairs over 15kg will ship in multiple boxes.
Sometimes, due to the courier's logistics, the boxes may not be delivered together. If you receive a delivery of only some of your order, please don't panic, allow at least 48hrs for the rest of your order to turn up, and then contact us if you need us to chase anything.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.