Cast Iron Kettlebell Sets
These Cast Iron Kettlebell Sets come in 2 sets so you can work your entire body.
-4kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg
-12kg, 16kg, 20kg, 24kg
The kettlebells can easily be incorporated into circuit training or HIIT. Simply start off with a lighter weight and move on to a heavier one as you gain strength. Kettlebells can also be used for bodybuilding exercises like bicep curls and chest flys.
All of our dumbbells and kettlebells come with a free exercise chart to say thank you. Use the chart to maximise your workouts and become your best self!
The kettlebells are made from strong cast iron, they're pretty much indestructible!
Each kettlebell has a carefully designed and constructed, wide, shaped handle for optimised wrist positioning, comfort and grip.
The kettlebells can be used for both cardio and muscle-building purposes and are suitable for all levels of lifter, from beginner to advanced.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
Please note, due to the number of items, these kettlebell sets will ship in multiple boxes.
Sometimes, due to the courier's logistics, the boxes may not be delivered together. If you receive a delivery of only some of your order, please don't panic, allow at least 48hrs for the rest of your order to turn up, and then contact us if you need us to chase anything.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.