Phase 1 8 Pair Vertical Dumbbell Storage Rack
This dumbbell storage rack has been developed with space in mind. With storage space for 8 pairs of dumbbells with a small footprint of 575 x 560mm, this rack is the ultimate space-saving solution for your home gym. This is suitable for 1-20kg Hex Rubber fixed head dumbbells.
Dimensions: Assembled (mm) - (H) 1290, (W) 575, (D) 560.
The collars on each shelf protect dumbbells and the rack from scratches.
The rack has anti-slip rubber feet covers that keep it in place on all surfaces.
Storage and Space Saving
The rack has a small footprint of just 575mm x 560mm to store 8 pairs of dumbbells in minimal space.
Rated to 300kg.
Spend and Save
More weight and more savings. Unlock different exercises and improve your workouts with our storage and dumbbell sets.
Rack with 3kg - 10kg Hex Dumbbell Set includes pairs of 3kg - 10kg in 1kg intervals (3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 7kg, 8kg, 9kg and 10kg)
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.