Phase 3 FID Dumbell Bench
Up your training game by introducing a weight bench. Incorporate dumbbells to perform exercises like bench press, Bulgarian split squats and bent over rows, or use it alone for tricep dips and incline push ups.
The Phase 3 Flat, Incline, Decline (FID) dumbbell bench is the perfect bench to add to your home gym setup. Our FID benches are designed to support you in your Flat, Incline, or Decline exercises ensuring you hit every part of a muscle group.
The backrest can be adjusted to 10 different positions ranging from a decline -10-degree angle to an upright 90-degree angle. The seat can also be adjusted to 3 separate angles, 0 degrees, -6 degrees, and -10 degrees.
- Max. Dimensions: (mm)
- Laid flat:
- (H) 420, (L) 1400, (W) 750.
- (H) 1125, (L) 1400, (W) 750.
- Backrest: (L) 940, (W).
- Seat: (L) 370, (W).
This bench has 10 adjustable levels, allowing you to target your body from different angles. Use in conjunction with a pair of dumbbells for exercises like bench press, split squats, chest flyes and more. The bench has wheels and a handle meaning it can be easily repositioned in your home gym.
The bench has a maximum combined weight of 286kg.
Covered with soft, 60mm high-density foam for comfortable exercising.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.