Phase 1 Folding Multi-Use Weight Bench
Build and define your entire body with the MuscleSquad multi-use weights bench. The bench has 3 levels of incline, allowing you to hit your central and upper chest, and is rated to 180kg. It can also be used for exercises like shoulder press, leg curls, bicep preacher curls, and bent-over rows, etc. This allows for a full-body workout when used with barbells or dumbbells.
When your workout is done, the bench will easily fold away for convenient storage.
- Max. Dimensions: (mm)
- (H) 1240, (L) 1580, (W) 990.
- (H) 1385, (L) 5850, (W) 990.
The bench comes with accessories and fixings to allow you to train your entire body including a preacher curl pad for biceps and a leg curl/extension fixing to train your hamstrings and quads.
With a maximum load of 180kg, this bench can be adjusted to 3 different settings and is ideal for bodybuilding exercises and general strength training.
The bench and leg roller are covered with soft, high-density foam for comfortable exercising.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.