Phase 2 Multi Grip Landmine & Pulley Bar
This Phase 2 Multi Grip Landmine & Pulley Bar is ONLY compatible with the MuscleSquad Phase 2 Rack Range. If you do not have a MuscleSquad Phase 2 Rack, please do not purchase these accessories. We will not support the refund of goods, delivery or collection costs.
They are made of black powder-coated steel with inserts to protect your bars knurling from damage. They are also developed with rounded corners to increases safety.
These are sold in pairs.
Made from black powder-coated steel this is strong and reliable. This landmine has attachments for both a standard and Olympic sized bar. This is a simple yet effective attachment that allows an abundance of movements from just a small unit. Perform pushing, pulling and rotational exercises with ease.
It also doubles as a pulley bar when attached to a cable system. You can switch between the different grip points to add variety, working multiple muscle groups.
Sold as a single unit.
Max Load 100kg.
Check out our full range of Phase 2 accessories
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.