MuscleSquad Phase 4 Deadlift Platform
Take your set up to another level with our new deadlift platform designed for serious lifters wanting to add that commercial feel to their gym or studio space.
Built with an extremely durable wooden centre complete with MuscleSquad branding, they feature EPDM topped rubber tiled sides, and are held together with a powder coated, laser cut and branded steel frame.
These platforms are perfect for powerlifters needing that grippy stable base for the commonly known big three lifts, Squat, Bench and Deadlift. The wooden centre gives that premium Olympic lifting type feel, and the rubber shock-absorbing sides provide a perfect surface for your plates to land on after an off-the-floor lift.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.