Phase 2 Landmine Attachment
Phase 2 Landmine Attachment
Made from black powder-coated steel these are strong and reliable. This landmine has attachments for both a standard and Olympic size bar. This is a simple yet effective attachment that allows an abundance of movements, from just a small unit. Perform pushing, pulling and rotational exercises with ease.
The MuscleSquad Phase 2 Rack Series has been developed so that you can build your rack your way. It allows you to build your rack with up to 11 accessories. As it is completely bespoke we cannot guarantee compatibility with any other racks and are unable to support the refund of goods including delivery and collection costs.
Sold as a single unit.
Max Load 100kg.
Check out our full range of Phase 2 accessories
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
If you have any questions or queries regarding delivery, feel free to contact us by email or chat. We're always here to help.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
Dependant on the issue we will take the following steps:
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
Warranty does not cover:
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.