Phase 3 Two Tier Dumbbell Storage Rack (6 Pairs)
The Phase 3 Dumbbell Rack has two shelves designed to help de-clutter your home gym. Each shelf has cups to allow for easy storage and prevent accidental slippage. With a heavy-duty steel frame, the rack can hold up to nnnkg of weight and has space for approximately 6 pairs of hex or round dumbbells.
Dimensions: Assembled (mm) - (H) 800.2, (W) 1442.5, (D) 545.2.
The thick steel frame can hold up to nnnkg
The two shelves mean dumbbells are stacked to save valuable floor space in your home gym.
The rack has anti-slip rubber feet covers to keep it in place on all surfaces.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.