Phase 4 Belt Squat
Our P4 Belt Squat has been designed to add even more functionality and variety to the P4 Squat Rack system. Belt squats are one of the best ways to get some direct leg-based work into your routine without adding any load through the spine. This is especially useful for people who are rehabbing injuries in their back, people who struggle with traditional barbell squats, or just anyone who wants to add variety to their training.
Many people see belt squats as a safer option for more volume work, especially pushing to failure, as there’s no fear of dropping a heavy weight off your shoulders when failing a rep. The built in kickstand allows you to load your weight plates onto the weight horns comfortably whilst strapping in, but also when retracted allows for a deeper squat.
With belt squats it’s easy to build the legs from a bodybuilding or general fitness standpoint, as you minimise the lower back fatigue, and can easily manipulate your stance or position to better target the quads, hamstrings, or glutes.
The belt squat can also be used for a few different lever-based exercises such as RDL’s, bent over rows and more!
The MuscleSquad Phase 4 Rack Series has been developed so that you can build your rack your way. As it is completely bespoke we cannot guarantee compatibility with any other racks and are unable to support the refund of goods including delivery and collection costs.
Check out our full range of Phase 4 accessories.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.