P200 Hydraulic Folding Treadmill
This treadmill has been developed for intermediate runners where space is at a premium. Its hydraulic folding system teamed with an advanced silicone sprung, composite shock absorption system make it a great value option.
Its motor allows a max speed of 18km/h with 15% motorised incline.
It also has two-way connectivity with compatible apps, auto adjusting the incline. For more on connectivity check out the video in the slider above.
Sound & Vision
- 10” blue backlit LCD screen
- Display: Time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, incline, selected program, and 400m race laps
- Dual speaker audio
- Bluetooth Fitshow Module - 2 way feed
- Aux Audio
- USB charging
- Connect and control your treadmill with Zwift, Kinomaps and more
- AUX/Headphone Jack
- 4 hp engine, 2 continuous
- Power supply: 13 amp 250V mains
- Running Area: 1524 x 510mm
- Deck thickness: 18mm
- Dimensions: (Folded) (L) 1300 x (W) 870 x (H) 1640mm
- Dimensions: (L) 1950 x (W) 870 x (H) 1480mm
- Machine Weight: 83kg
- Max User Weight: 136kg
- Prior to ordering, we would recommend marking out the dimensions of the treadmill in your dedicated space to ensure a good fit.
- Note: the treadmill performs best with a soft floor underneath. We recommend purchasing at least two rubber floor tiles to ensure stability when you're exercising.
- Maximum Speed 18km/h (5.3 min/mile. 3.3 min/km)
- Motorised Incline: 0-15%
- Inbuilt pulse sensor to read heart rate on front grips
- Silicone & spring composite shock absorption system
- Phone/Tablet Holder
- Hydraulic soft drop folding system for convenient storage
- 10 training programmes
- A previous version of the P200 treadmill also came with a fan but we've since removed this feature, so please note this model does not come with a functioning fan.
Try Before You Buy!
Our P200 Treadmill is available to view in our Milton Keynes and Preston showrooms. Reach out to our team to arrange your visit and demo the P200 for yourself.
England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Highlands): Your treadmill will be delivered via our Specialist Freight Couriers 'Epic Logistics'. They will contact you within 48 hours of your delivery to arrange a convenient delivery day and will deliver to a ground floor room of your choice. Delivery is usually within 5-10 working days.
Scottish Highlands: Your treadmill will be delivered by our delivery partners, Epic Logistics. They will contact you within 48 hours of your order to arrange a convenient delivery day and will deliver to a ground floor room of your choice. Delivery is usually within 10-20 working days.
1 Year Frame, Motor and Electrical Warranty
During this time if any repairs are needed you are in safe hands with our repairs partner FES. They will send their experienced engineers to your house to carry out repairs in warranty and can help fix issues outside of warranty if required.
Products are covered under warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period.
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email email@example.com including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.