Phase 2 7ft Olympic Barbell
Build size and strength over your whole body. Chrome finished with a knurled grip - this Olympic Barbell is designed for serious weightlifting. The perfect equipment for exercises like bench press, deadlifts and squats, it's compatible with all of our 2" Olympic Weight Plates.
This 7ft barbell is ideal for serious weightlifters, weighing 20kg with a maximum load of 300kg. At a higher tensile strength than the phase 1 bar, it has significantly less whip when working out.
|150 - 185 KPSI|
|Knurling Depth||0.25 - 0.35|
|Plating||Black Zinc + Hard Chrome|
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). Delivery will be made via our Specialist Freight Couriers 'Epic Logistics'. They will contact you within 48 hours of your order to arrange a convenient delivery day and will deliver to a ground floor room of your choice. Delivery is usually within 5-10 working days.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.