Slam balls, Medicine balls
These slam balls are super versaile, fun to train with and can be used to build muscle and burn fat. They can be easily incorporated into circuit training, held during bodyweight exercises to make them more challenging or, as their name indicates, slammed to the floor for some full-body targeting and stress relief . The ball is finished in a knobbly grip rubber to ensure it doesn’t slip from your hands during exercise. It is also soft enough that it will not damage your walls or floor.
A slam ball is designed for impact exercises, like ball slams. With its rubber texture and sand filling, it doesn't bounce when it hits the ground, making it perfect for training for explosivity without causing damage. The size, shape and texture of them also makes them perfect to hold during other exercises, such as squats, overhead press and russian twists, so they're ideal for an all-in-one home training solution.
The ball has been designed to withstand large impacts without damaging itself, the floor or you. That being said, it can be a good idea to use them in conjunction with a gym mat to limit noise if you're training in the house.
The slam ball is ideal for small training and storage spaces.
Standard delivery to UK mainland is FREE on all orders over £50 (geographical exclusions do apply, please check our delivery information page for details). We aim to get your order picked, packed, and dispatched as soon as we receive it - orders received before 12 noon will be dispatched same day, those received post 12 are more likely to be dispatched the following working day.
If you're placing a large order made up of several heavy items, we will deliver it through a pallet network. The courier will contact you within three days to confirm whether the scheduled delivery date is suitable for you or to reschedule a new delivery date if necessary.
Products are covered under a one year warranty from receipt of delivery. Warranty covers any defects under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of the product defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Repair the product at no cost
- Repair or replace any broken parts
- Exchange with a replacement
- Offer a full refund
- Damage of the product resulting from negligence e.g. dropping the product
- Damage of the product resulting from unauthorised modification of the product
- Damage caused by weather or natural disaster e.g. rust if product is kept outside
- The product must only be used indoors in a temperature controlled environment and be left dry.
- Theft or loss of the product
- Improper cleaning
- No chemical solution should be sprayed directly onto the product, it can remove the paint/ceramic coating/ionised/chromed finish and can cause rust. Any damage to the product from chemical products will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service please email firstname.lastname@example.org including full details of the problem including photos where possible. We will respond with a resolution within 48 hours.